Registering for Athletics
To Register for Colville Athletics click on FamilyID.com
Colville School District offers the convenience of online registration for school athletics programs through FamilyID.com. FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides an easy, user-friendly way to register for programs and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system tracks information using your FamilyID profile so you need enter your information only once for multiple uses, multiple family members, and multiple programs.
BEFORE THE FIRST PRACTICE
All CHS and CJHS students MUST have a current physical on file before their first practice.
PHYSICAL EXAMS: A physical exam must be current within the past 24 months and signed by a physician. It is the athlete’s responsibility to leave a copy of the current physical at the school’s front office. If the student’s physical expires during the season, they will not be able to play until a new physical exam is received.
ASB CARDS: Student athletes must purchase an ASB card prior to participating in an athletic program. ASB cards can be purchased through your school's front office. Reduced rates are available. Please ask at your school’s office if you believe you qualify.
Colville High School: $30.00
Colville Jr High School $25.00
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration:
- Physicians name
- Insurance company name and ID number
- Emergency contact information
To register your student athlete(s) online, a parent/guardian will need to go to the Colville School District's FamilyID athletics registration page and scroll down to the list of programs. Note that the list may contain non-athletic as well as athletic programs, and it may have links for different schools and/or school terms. Click the appropriate link for your student, and then click the "REGISTER NOW" button. If you have an existing FamilyID account, then click the "LOG IN" button. If this is your first time registering your student for school sports or activities, then click the "CREATE ACCOUNT" button:
- Sign Up for your secure FamilyID account by entering your name, email address, and a password. You will receive an email with a link to confirm your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your spam or junk folders.)
- Click on the link in your email confirmation, which will log you in to FamilyID, and then complete the information requested on the registration form. When you have completed the form, click the "Save & Continue" button.
- Be sure to complete the necessary form(s) and turn them in to the appropriate school front office.