Immunization Record Requirements
If you are requesting an exemption from one or more of the immunization requirements, you
must provide the school a completed Certificate of Exemption.
If your child already meets immunization requirements and has records on file with the school, you do not need to do anything.
If you are not sure, or if you have any questions, please contact
Becky Droter at (509) 685-2111
Sed ut perspiciatis, unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam eaque.
Here are some examples of medically verified immunization records:
- A completed Certificate of Immunization Status (CIS) signed by a health care provider.
- Find the CIS form by visiting https://www.doh.wa.gov/SCCI and clicking on “Certificate of Immunization Status.”
- A CIS filled out by you or another parent/guardian with medical records attached.
- A CIS printed by a health care provider or school from the Washington State
Immunization Information System.
- A CIS printed from MyIR which is a free Department of Health online tool that allows families to view and print their official immunization records themselves.
Go to – https://wa.myir.net/register to begin the sign-up process.
Click here to find current information on Washington State policies
regarding Medically Verified Immunization Records, what it means to have
Conditional Status with catch up immunizations for school, and the recent
change to the Tdap booster immunization requirement.
Click here to learn about the May 2019 Washington Law change regarding MMR
requirements for students starting in preschool regarding the Measles,
Mumps, and Rubella vaccine. There is information included for employees,
volunteers, visitors, and students.
Click here to download/print the Washington Department of Health
Certificate of Exemption form. This two-page document include the exemption
forms for school, childcare, and preschool settings. The exemptions are for
Personal/Religious and Medical reasons.
Use this link to find the vaccines required for school attendance in the
state of Washington. The form is divided between K-6th grade and 7th-12th
grade to make it easier to determine if your student is fully immunized
prior to coming to school.
Want to see the immunizations that are listed on the Washington State
Registry for your student? Click on the link about to learn how to register
to access MyIR (the Washington Immunization Registry) for your family
Get in touch with the School Nurse.
We’re Here Whenever You Need Us
Mon-Fri 7:30am – 4pm
217 S. Hofstetter Street, Colville, WA 99114