Immunization Record Requirements
If you are requesting an exemption from one or more of the immunization requirements, you
must provide the school a completed Certificate of Exemption.
If your child already meets immunization requirements and has records on file with the school, you do not need to do anything.
If you are not sure, or if you have any questions, please contact
Becky Droter at (509) 685-2111
Sed ut perspiciatis, unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam eaque.
Here are some examples of medically verified immunization records:
- A completed Certificate of Immunization Status (CIS) signed by a health care provider.
- Find the CIS form by visiting https://www.doh.wa.gov/SCCI and clicking on “Certificate of Immunization Status.”
- A CIS filled out by you or another parent/guardian with medical records attached.
- A CIS printed by a health care provider or school from the Washington State
Immunization Information System.
- A CIS printed from MyIR which is a free Department of Health online tool that allows families to view and print their official immunization records themselves.
Go to – https://wa.myir.net/register to begin the sign-up process.